The Woodfibre LNG Project is located approximately 7 km west-southwest of Squamish, British Columbia. It involves the construction and operation of a liquefied natural gas (LNG) export facility on the previous Woodfibre pulp mill site, which would have a storage capacity of 250,000 m3 and would produce approximately 2.1 million tonnes per year of LNG.
Woodfibre LNG Limited is a privately held Canadian company based in Vancouver, and a subsidiary of Pacific Oil & Gas Limited.
Woodfibre LNG is looking for a Human Resources Generalist based in our Vancouver office. This position will be involved in different aspects of human resources in our fast pace environment.
The position responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
The Human Resources Generalist will be supporting in:
- Full cycle recruitment
- Performance Management
- Payroll & Benefits administration
- Employee relations
- Employee queries
- Maintaining employee records
- Health & Safety
- Other duties as assigned
- 5-7 years’ of relevant generalist experience, preferably in the natural resources industry
- A university degree in Business, Human Resources or related discipline with a CPHR designation
- Well verse in employment law and updated in current HR trends
- Computer literacy, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Attention to detail in all areas of work
- Capable of multi-tasking and managing different priorities at the same time; enjoys working in a fast pace environment
- Able to work efficiently as part of a team as well as independently
- A collaborator, effective at developing strong credibility and working relationships with all levels
Please email your resume to [email protected] – with subject header Human Resources Generalist.
Thank you in advance for your interest! Please note only qualified candidates with work authorization in Canada will be contacted.
Woodfibre LNG Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bonus pay
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have work authorization in Canada?
- Temporarily due to COVID-19