The Woodfibre LNG Project is located approximately 7 km west-southwest of Squamish, British Columbia. It involves the construction and operation of a liquefied natural gas (LNG) export facility on the previous Woodfibre pulp mill site, which would have a storage capacity of 250,000 m3 and would produce approximately 2.1 million tonnes per year of LNG.
Woodfibre LNG Limited is a privately held Canadian company based in Vancouver, and a subsidiary of Pacific Oil & Gas Limited.
We are currently looking out for an Executive Assistant & Office Coordinator for our Vancouver downtown office. As our Executive Assistant & Office Coordinator, you will support the needs of our multi-location Executive Team and provide administration support to a dynamic Team in a fast pace environment.
- Support our Executive Team in:
– Schedule management
– Booking meetings
– Collating and preparing expense claims,
– Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondences
– Taking minutes
– Other EA duties as assigned
- First point of contact for all vendors, partners, and visitors to the office
- Answer main office phone line and correctly transferring busy multi-line system
- Proactively maintain office supply inventory, coordinate name card and office supplies ordering
- Establish and maintain filing system for different departments as required
- Facilitate between local and overseas offices for admin support and approvals
- Manage contracts with appointed hotels, coordinate hotel bookings and work with travel agency to book international staff travel
- Assist with Visa applications for overseas travelling
- Manage couriers and mail
- Coordinate company car bookings
- Ensure the office is clean and tidy at all times
- Check company mail box and disseminate mail to respective colleagues
- Participate in various committees including Joint Health & Safety Committee
- Organize Company events
- Assist in new hire orientations
- Other admin duties as assigned
- Minimum Diploma, preferably in Business Administration
- At least 5 years’ of relevant working experience
- Have worked, and enjoy working, in a fast paced environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Resourceful and able to perform duties with minimum supervision
- Possess excellent organizational, time management and communication skills
Please email your resume to [email protected] with subject header Executive Assistant & Office Coordinator.
Thank you in advance for your interest! Please note only qualified candidates with work authorization in Canada will be contacted.
Woodfibre LNG Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.