Our Community Partnership Program has been supporting hardworking non-profit organizations in our community for many years, and it remains a top priority for us to continue to support their important work.
Fall Intake is Now Closed!
Thank you to all the organizations that applied for funding through the fall intake of our Community Partnership Program. Our application window closed at 11:59 p.m. PDT on October 13, 2023. Our next intake window will open in early 2024.
Our Focus Areas
Woodfibre LNG’s 2023 Community Partnership Program is open to community organizations located in the District of Squamish or Squamish-Lillooet Regional District who lead initiatives or provide services in one of these essential categories:
- Sports and recreation programming: Think “little leagues,” sports clubs, recreational programs, and summer camps.
- Health and wellness programming: Including food bank or food security initiatives, mental health initiatives, and community outreach programs.
- Arts and culture programming: Encompassing local community events, including those held by Indigenous organizations.
- Socioeconomic programming: This covers employment, skills training, job readiness, and literacy programs. (For example, summer students, technology, equipment, or supplies for school programs not funded through other sources).
- Local search and rescue and marine safety organizations
Our program is exclusively open to charities and non-profit organizations located in the District of Squamish or Squamish-Lillooet Regional District. Please note that funding does not cover costs related to goodwill advertising, travel expenses, seminars, or retroactive activities. Third-party fundraising organizations are not eligible. Organizations that previously received funding through our spring intake are only eligible for funding for a different program or initiative than they previously received funding for. Applicants are eligible for up to $5,000 of funding per intake.