The Woodfibre LNG Project is located approximately 7 km west-southwest of Squamish, British Columbia. It involves the construction and operation of a liquefied natural gas (LNG) export facility on the previous Woodfibre pulp mill site, which would have a storage capacity of 250,000 m3 and would produce approximately 2.1 million tonnes per year of LNG.
Woodfibre LNG Limited is a privately held Canadian company based in Vancouver, and a subsidiary of Pacific Energy Corporation Limited.
In the role of Document / Records Coordinator, you will be an integral part of Woodfibre LNG’s dynamic Project Team responsible for implementing, maintaining and improving the Project Document and Records Management Plan to support the regulatory team. The successful candidate will report directly to the Senior Regulatory Manager to advance the Project through design and construction into operation post-Environmental Assessment.
The successful applicant will:
- Implement and continuously improve the Regulatory Document and Records Management Plan working with the Project Document Controller
- Organize and maintain records, documents, and files related to documentation of the regulatory and other teams, including regulatory submittals, inspection and compliance reports, technical report, requests for information, meeting minutes, change orders, correspondences and other written communications
- Distribution of documents to appropriate project team members for notice, review and /or approval as well as transmit of documents and records to external parties including Indigenous Nations, Government Agencies and other parties as directed
- Track the review / approval process based on Project schedules and agreed to contractual timelines for document processing
- Ensure the Project Team has access to the correct documentation and conduct regular audits to ensure compliance.
- Maintain standards of documentation such as consistency with style guides, spelling, grammar, ensuring that required signatures are received and work with document originators to ensure accuracy and to resolve discrepancies
- Provide document and records control training as required for new employees specific to the demands of the project
- Monitor the effectiveness of Document Management System and where necessary, identify and implement improvements to maintain efficiency
- Provide a single coordination point for the management of regulatory documents and records
- 5 years’ document management experience using a document management system
- High-level of attention to detail, excellent coordination & organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize demands to meet deadlines
- Motivated and willing to take ownership of tasks
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment, with the ability to initiate improvements in processes
- Energetic in the pursuit of continuous improvement processes
- Must possess the ability to organize, schedule and coordinate own workload to meet established deadlines and milestones
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Visio and Aconex is desirable
- Understanding of project processes and technical information including engineering and environmental information
- Experience in working for a project owner/operator and through construction phase
Please email your resume to [email protected] – with subject header Document / Records Coordinator.
Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, Woodfibre LNG continues to work on a hybrid work model. Employees have the flexibility to work from home but will be required to attend meetings and events within the office and/or site as and when required and on an as needed basis.
Thank you in advance for your interest! Please note only qualified candidates with work authorization in Canada will be contacted.
Woodfibre LNG Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.